Take A Peek At Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Trailer



The newest Harry Potter movie trailer is released at the 2010 MTV Movie awards as World Exclusive Premiere. This movie is an adaptation from the Harry Potter book with the same title. The Deathly Hallows book will be made into two movies and this trailer is the first part.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is a must seen movies for the Harry Potter fans like me. I do not own this trailer, I just found this trailer at Youtube. The copyright of this movie is owned by Warner Brothers. The cast is similar to the previous Harry Potter movies with some new additions. The dragon looks awesome at this trailer, I hope the movie will be great intrepetation of the book. I can't wait to see it at my local theatre.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Style With Nordstrom Black Blazer

Tips and Tricks for (fluff) Friends newbies

The Dazzling Ice Hotel