I Loved Urban Toys


I just love designer toys, some people may called it urban toys or urban vinyl. I started to collect this kind of toys two years ago. Some of the famous producer of this kind of toys are Kidrobot, Mindstyle,Toy2R and Coarse. From all of my collections most of it comes from kidrobot a famous urban toys manufacturer.

I like kidrobot Simpsons series, specially the first one, who doesn’t know Matt Groening the creator of The Simpsons animation that last so long. This time Matt Groening teamed up with kidrobot to produced kidrobot Simpsons.

 

















The first series is released back in 2009, almost all the figures has 6 inch height and comes with their own unique accessories. Kidrobot Simpsons is created using Vinyl for the material and all the toys design are so cute.

The toy set contain 24 iconic character from the cartoon series and comes in a blind box so you can’t tell what inside the box. Some of the character toy is so rare such as McDuff, Bumble Bee Man, Funzo, Itchy and Scratchy. I already have some of his trading figure is and I hope I can complete the set.

Comments

Ozil said…
nice to visit here.. success for you
Terence said…
Very beautiful and lovely picture.
kallymoral said…
Interesting blog. Nice work. Gaming PC
Hydrangea said…
Nice article and thank your valuable information and I wish you luck

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Style With Nordstrom Black Blazer

Tips and Tricks for (fluff) Friends newbies

The Dazzling Ice Hotel