The Dazzling Ice Hotel





















This Ice Hotel in Quebec, Canada is made of 15000 tons of snow and 500 tons of ice. It takes 5 weeks to build this Cool Hotel. This hotel attracts 4000 overnight stays during the opening, it open from Janusry through April. The walls is 4 foot thick and act as an insulator to keep the temperature inside around 25° F or –4° C.






















This hotel has many different rooms and suites, and one of the hottest spot is the Ice Bar. The rooms and suites has 18 foot high ceiling and furniture made of ice. The ice hotel in Quebec have appeared in countless magazines, often as backdrops for winter fashion photographs. The Ice hotel buildings also has guest rooms, art galleries, bars and wedding chapels.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What an amazing place! Thanks for sharing..... I'll be adding this to my list of potential places to visit.
Admin said…
Yes it's an amazing place to have new experience. You're welcome, and thanks for your comment
Anonymous said…
I've been fascinated with this place for some time now....I think I've blogged about it more than once! lol!! Though it's absolutely beautiful, I'm not sure I would completely enjoy it...I hate being cold!lol!!
Admin said…
Hi thanks for your comment

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Style With Nordstrom Black Blazer

Tips and Tricks for (fluff) Friends newbies