Someone Duplicated This Blog


Someone at TheBlogHub duplicated my contents in this blog Daily Post 777 (anom-budyo.blogspot.com) without my consent. They copied my blog post from 2008 up to the newest post in June 2010. I think they copied my post from my RSS feeds. They didn’t ask my permission to republish my blog contents, I hope they will stop duplicating this blog.

When I search at google.com, I found some people experiencing the same problem. For example look at this post : CrowdSourcing Spam Blogging? this post describe explanation about similar problems that I have, at the comment section, even more people having the same problems. Starting from now I will check duplicated contents of my blog at copyscape as my weekly routine and I suggest the same thing for fellow blogger.

For our readers, I’m going to post terms of use, legal and privacy policy in the next post, I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Style With Nordstrom Black Blazer

Tips and Tricks for (fluff) Friends newbies

The Dazzling Ice Hotel